Develop programs and structures that support special needs students at all levels and allow them to reach their academic potential while benefitting from the values of a Catholic education.
Experience and Skills
- 17 years of special education experience
- 10 years teaching students with learning disabilities and emotional difficulties at the elementary and middle school levels
- 7 years supporting vocational high school students
- 18 years of school administration experience
- 3 years as principal of an alternative school for high school and middle school students
- 3 years as a middle school principal
- 11 years as an elementary school principal
- BA – La Salle College
- MA – La Salle University
- Principal and Special Education Certificate – Penn State University
- Ed.D – Widener University (dissertation on Special Education)
Andrew loves fly tying, fly fishing, and woodworking.