Support and sustain Catholic education through the emphasis of the Catholic mission and its values, as well as innovative leadership and service to our Catholic families.
Experience and Skills
- 38 years of experience in the public school sector as a teacher, secondary school principal, and school leadership coach
- Served as graduate-level university professor in school administration and supervision in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Elementary and Secondary School Principals, National Association for Secondary School Principals, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, the Widener University chapter of Kappa Delta Pi, Montgomery County Principals and Supervisors Association, Eastern Education Research Association, Harvard University Principals’ Center, Delaware Association of Secondary Administrators, and Delaware University Principals Academy
- BA – English and Education, Widener University
- ME – Educational Leadership, Widener University
- D. – Educational Leadership, Widener University
Dr. Irvin enjoys fishing, biking, playing guitar, reading educational texts, and keeping up with the daily news.