Create relationships with local, state, and federal government entities on behalf of all AOPS schools, providing the resources and assistance for our students to experience an exemplary Catholic education — while becoming men and women for others.
Experience and Skills
- 39 years of experience working as a teacher and administrator in Catholic education, within both private and AOPS schools
- Previously worked at Incarnation of Our Lord School, St. Christopher School, and Saint Basil Academy
- Served as Saint Basil Academy’s scheduling director for 19 years, director of Kairos retreat for 15 years, and as English department chair
- Member of the National Catholic Educational Association and NTE
- BA – English, Minor in Theology and Secondary Education, Saint Joseph’s University
- MA – English Education, Saint Joseph’s University
- D. – Interdisciplinary Doctor of Education Program for Educational Leaders, Saint Joseph’s University
In addition to her passion for reading and writing, Dr. Schweyer enjoys counted cross stitching, walking, and spending time with her family. Having followed The Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius, she finds that spiritual direction keeps her focused on prayer and experiencing God in all things.