Support the continued success of the Catholic school mission of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, fostering the lifelong desire to learn, grow, and develop within our high school administrators, teachers, staff, and students.
Experience and Skills
- 8 years of experience teaching in Archdiocesan grade schools
- 16 years of service as a Archbishop Ryan High School social studies teacher, social studies department chair, and assistant principal for academic affairs
- Previously a teacher and facilitator for the University of Pennsylvania Penn Literacy Network
- BS – Secondary Education Social Studies, Temple University
- Post-graduate work – University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education
- Ed., Curriculum and Instruction, University of Scranton
Nancy has over 35 nieces, nephews, great-nieces, and great-nephews, and enjoys spending time with them as Aunt Nancy.