Sustain and grow Catholic education by emphasizing a strong mission, Catholic values, innovative leadership, and customer service.
Experience and Skills
- Over 20 years of experience in the advancement and management of Catholic schools
- Began career as an English teacher at Bishop Eustace Preparatory School in NJ; also served as Director of Institutional Advancement
- Went on to become Senior Advancement Consultant for the Catholic School Development Program; Foundation Director for the Lourdes Health System; Executive Director of Catholic Schools for the Diocese of Camden
- For 3 years, served as Interim President of St. Joseph High School
- Member of NCEA and CACE
- BA – English Education, LaSalle University
- MA – Educational Leadership, Seton Hall University
Nick is an avid movie fan who often misses the time he spent teaching Film to high school seniors.