As a Sister, Servant of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Sister Margaret Rose strives to bring the gospel message of Jesus Christ and the community’s charism to everyone she meets. As a passionate, enthusiastic educator, she shares her personal mission statement ¾“Through Jesus and Mary to impart a love for learning” ¾to support Catholic schools in their mission to provide quality Catholic education.
Experience and Skills
- Sister, Servant of the Immaculate Heart of Mary for over 40 years
- 22 years of experience as a principal in three dioceses, including St. Jane Frances de Chantal School in Easton, PA; St. Simon Parish School in Los Altos, CA; SS. Simon and Jude School in West Chester, PA; and Queen of Angels Regional Catholic School in Willow Grove, PA
- 17 years of experience as a classroom teacher for the first, fourth, and eighth grades
- 2018 recipient of the NCEA’s “Lead. Learn. Proclaim.” award
- 2016 recipient of the PA CAPE Education Award for leadership excellence
- Member of multiple boards including the Immaculata University Board of Trustees
- National and diocesan speaker on Catholic identity, sacraments, and educational practices
- BA – Theology and History, Immaculata University
- MA – History, Villanova University
- MA – Educational Leadership and Principal Certification, Immaculata University
- PA Certification as K-12 Principal and Supervisor of Curriculum and Instruction
- Google Certified Educator
Born, raised, and educated in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia ¾home of America’s first Catholic schools ¾Sister Margaret Rose is proud to continue the mission established by St. John Neumann and continued by so many great people. She enjoys reading novels and educational and leadership books, especially while sitting on a Jersey Shore beach.