To leverage technology to provide the effective and efficient delivery of enhanced student learning outcomes, innovation and student creativity while also streamlining the day-to-day operations of the 122 elementary schools, 17 high schools and 4 schools of special education.
Experience and Skills
- Business/Technology teacher at Monsignor Bonner
- Assistant Principal at Monsignor Bonner overseeing sports and extracurricular activities
- Acting Principal of Monsignor Bonner.
- Principal of Monsignor Bonner & Archbishop Prendergast Catholic High School. Strong focus on technology in the classroom
- Launched the first 1:1 iPad program in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia Schools
- BS – Communications (minor in Business), Penn State University
- MA – Educational Leadership, Neumann University
Bill is an avid (four for four) Philadelphia sports fan and a previous 10-year Eagles season ticket holder. Married since 2011 to Dana, with whom he has three children, Will, Layla and Luke