Catholic Schools Onward
Best Practices and New Opportunities as We Move Forward
ST. RAPHAEL ROOM
(Please note that as current information becomes available this page will be updated – 08.11.2020.)
CSO Home | Introduction | Philosophy | Process
When students are experiencing discomfort or potential symptoms of COVID, there needs to be a removed to a place where they are isolated from others with enough room that several students could sit in the room and be six- feet apart.
The concept is to provide a safe supervised, well ventilated, staging area where students can wait until they could get a transportation from school.
- Establish an area that is supervised and can fit multiple students that can be social distanced.
- Provide masks to all who enter the room
- Sanitize after each use
- Provide the room monitor disposable gloves
- Keep in the room:
- Disposable paper towels
- Waste container with plastic liner
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol
- Hard-surface disinfectant
Return to CSO Home …