Catholic Schools Onward
Best Practices and New Opportunities as We Move Forward
(Please note that as current information becomes available this page will be updated – 08.25.2021.)
Lunch in school serves multiple purposes, it is a time to replenish and nourish as well as a time to socialize and get a brain break. It is important to provide all these goals and keep children safe.
- Students should wash hands before lunch.
- The table and desks should be wiped down before and after each meal.
- Shared meals are discouraged.
- Students should wash hands after lunch.
- Students should sit at least three feet apart and in diagonals.
- During high levels of high COVID transmission, it is recommended that students sit and eat lunch in cohorts.
Return to CSO Home …