Mother Teresa Regional Catholic School is accepting applications for a CARES Before and After School Director for the 2020-2021 school year.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Manages all aspects of the elementary school before and after-school program, ensuring a quality experience of play and Homework for all participants
- Develops and maintains a strong relationship with school staff, including scheduling regular check-ins with the principal
- Manages staff schedules, ensuring adequate coverage. Provides last-minute coverage in classrooms as needed
- Builds strong relationships with parents by connecting daily at pick-up time and responding to calls and emails in a timely manner
- Prepares materials for activities as needed
- Ensures that all staff adhere to school behavior, discipline and safety policies
- Manages precise records of attendance, accidents, and incidents daily
- Additional responsibilities as needed
Interested and qualified candidates please send resume, cover letter, and updated clearances (FBI fingerprint, Child Abuse, and Criminal Background) to the e-mail address above.
If the position is offered, the candidate will be required to complete the “Protecting God’s Children” training through the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Additional information regarding this training can be found here.
Posted on June 12, 2020