Mother Teresa Regional Catholic School is accepting applications for a Front Desk Receptionist for the 2019-2020 school year.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Answers telephones in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Takes school attendance.
- Assists in office duties.
- Team player, must be adaptable to the changing needs in a school day.
Interested and qualified candidates please send resume, cover letter, three letters of recommendation, and updated clearances (FBI fingerprint, Child Abuse, and Criminal Background) to the e-mail address above. Please attach appropriate documents where applicable.
If the position is offered, the candidate will be required to complete the “Protecting God’s Children” training through the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Additional information regarding this training can be found here.
Posted on September 18, 2019