September 2018 through June 2019 – Long Term Substitute
We are seeking a certified Special Education Life Skills teacher to teach in a classroom for primary students with intellectual disabilities and autism
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to determine functional academic needs of students and development of quantifiable and meaningful IEP goals to address educational needs identified through assessments.
- Professional communication with parents and related services providers.
- Develop functional academic lesson plans and unit plans.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in special education
- Knowledge of education evaluations, IEPs, progress monitoring
- Ability to maintain appropriate data collection in order to monitor student progress toward IEP goals.
- Good communication skills and collaboration
- Strong behavior management and classroom management skills
Interested candidates should email their resume and transcripts to:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JULY 10, 2018
Interviews will be granted to the most qualified applicants. PA required clearances and Safe Environment Certification and official transcripts will be required before employment can begin.
Posted on June 28, 2018