40 Spring Mount Rd.
Schwenksville, PA 19473
Saint Mary Catholic School is seeking a part time Bookkeeper. The Bookkeeper will report to the Parish Director of Business and Operations and is responsible for maintaining the system of internal controls over school accounting and financial reporting. The bookkeeper will work with our Parish Bookkeeper, our school’s Board of Limited Jurisdiction Finance Committee and Executive Board to provide accounting and reporting of all school financial accounts.
Saint Mary Catholic School is a parish elementary school in the northwestern corner of Montgomery County,situated on 23 acres in historic Schwenksville.
· All Quickbooks entries
· Deposits for all school accounts
· Accounts Payable
· Bank Account Reconciliations
· Accounts Receivable (Tuition in FACTS, Other Parish Subsidies, Participating
Member Contributions, etc.)
· Quarterly & Year-End P&L Reporting
· Produce monthly and annual financial statements
· Monitor actual financial results compared to budget
· Work with Board of Limited Jurisdiction Finance Chair and other stakeholders to
prepare the annual budget
· Be the point of contact with the board for the periodic audits of the school budget
· Attend Board of Limited Jurisdiction Finance Committee and Parish Finance Council meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Please send resume, cover letter or questions to Mary Beth O’Connor, Director of Business & Operations, Saint Mary Roman Catholic Church at email@example.com.
Posted on September 17, 2020